Classes for certification may be taught by an in-house instructor within their own fire department if the following requirements are met:
1. All instructors of the class must hold the IFSAC accredited certification for the level being taught.
2. The class for certification must be registered with and approved by the Accredited Certification office.
3. The class must be registered with the Accredited Certification office 30 days prior to the first day of the class.
4. An initial class roster must be emailed to the Accredited Certification office within 24 hours of the first class meeting. All class rosters must be emailed to the Accredited Certification office within 48 hours of the conclusion of the class. If a class is scheduled to test prior to the 48 hour window, the rosters must be emailed to the Accredited Certification office immediately upon completion of the class.
5. A confirmation email will be sent to the contacts listed on the class registration form once instructor credential(s) and the test they are confirmed. The confirmation email will include an attachment containing a list of items needed for the test session, the items will be the responsibility of the host entity.
6. A minimum of 10 students is required.